How it started
I started Alerosa (my son’s middle name ALEjandro and Aviendha’s middle name is ROSA) after Avi developed eczema and psoriasis in elementary school and broke out with a lot of topicals, so I made her sugar scrub at home, from simple essential organic ingredients, and after trial and error, I figured out how to keep her from breaking out or itching.
I have always loved scrubs, but they were and still are crazy expensive, so when I started making scrubs for Avi, I also made them for myself and my friends and family as gifts.
Then, someone asked to buy it after they ran out and that’s how it’s become a little side hustle. Very little. I make just barely enough to pay for my scrub habit 😂.
|ALEROSA ORGANIC HAND & BODY SCRUB – ALL USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC, VEGAN & NON-GMO |
6 oz, $10
10 oz, $15
12 oz, $18
16 oz, $22
👉CLICK HERE TO ORDER👈 request custom orders.
- 100% Certified USDA Organic, Fair Trade, NON-GMO, Vegan, Packed in the USA, Unrefined, Virgin Coconut Oil
- 100% Certified USDA Organic, Fair Trade, NON-GMO, Vegan, Packed in the USA, 100% Pure Cane Sugar.
- 100% Natural, Therapeutic Grade, Premium Quality Blend of Essential Oils, Country of Origin: USA
- 100% Natural, Non-Toxic & Mica-based Dye Pigment Powder
- *MAY contain 100% Pure, Certified USDA Organic Coconut Palm Sugar.
- *MAY contain 100% Natural, Fine Grain, Packed in the USA, Kosher Sea Salt.
- *MAY contain Vitamin E-Oil; 13,500 mg (30,000 IU) strength.